Our Facilities Manager has an eye for solutions, an ear for what needs attention and a strategy to keep anything with a moving part operational. Laser-focused attention ensures nothing goes unseen in our cheesemaking equipment, vehicles or facilities. Without you, cheese wouldn’t get made to the quality and care our guests know and love.
A typical day in the life of a Springside Cheese Facilities Manager looks like:
- You will wake up and perform preventive maintenance on all machinery, vehicles and facilities. You will be a problem solver for any corrective procedures that need to be done. You’ll be a hero to save the day every day!
The job is for you if:
- You have a high school diploma and previous industrial maintenance experience.
- You can perform planned and emergency repairs on all machinery, equipment, vehicles and facilities.
- You will join forces with management and leaders on different maintenance plans.
- You can troubleshoot any issues you see, be a superhero and save the day, every day!
- You can follow all safety rules otherwise OSHA will get you.
- You have knowledge of PLC's, automated controls, food processing and packaging equipment, boiler maintenance and refrigeration systems.
- You are talented in hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, HVAC, plumbing and pipe fitting, electrical and controls troubleshooting.
- You have a knack for inventory management to maintain a budget no greater than the departments.
Joining our family doesn’t require a “grate” knowledge of cheese but rather knowledge in all facility operations. We want a brain with technology and a fix-it kind of person with enough people skills to say, “Can you pass the digital manifold with micron gauge?”.
To apply, please visit us at www.springsidecheese.com/careers